The Swedish Work Environment Authority demands that those who build or lead the work with building encapsulation constructions must have taken the supplementary training on encapsulation constructions (Weather protection.)
Prerequisite knowledge in order to take this course is obtained by first taking the “Special Training on Scaffolds”.
Those who has taken the course “Special Training on Scaffolds” and who perform work with encapsulation constructions (weather protection)
irrespective of its height and bearing method.
• A thorough review of encapsulation constructions stipulations in Sweden
• General principles for the erection of encapsulation constructions
• Review of various types of encapsulation constructions.
• How encapsulation constructions and scaffolding can be combined
• Lifting devices/slinging & signalling
2 + 2 days (Two days of lectures and two days for preparations and home studies)
For those who have passed SUUAB’s supplementary training on encapsulation constructions, a certificate will be issued.
This course will be adapted after your conditions. It’s not scheduled.
Please call Janne for booking, questions and other information.
Contact Janne Apelgren:
+46 (0)320-65 51 80
Click the image to open the pdf-file
Skene Utbildning & Utveckling
Varbergsvägen 67, 511 61 Skene
Tel: 0320-65 51 80